Tuesday, March 13, 2012

ink

when i love something, i can not stop talking about it. to the point where i might as well just do the product's/place's pr. this list includes dr. dennis gross glow pads, clarisonic [order your mia 2 todayyou're welcome], wolford tights [in matte opaque 80], ysl volume effet faux cils luxurious mascara and/or eyelash extensions, wild ride beef jerky, momofuku milk bar birthday cake truffles and blue bird coffee

and magazine cafe. oh gee, i have definitely blogged about this joyous store before. but really. this is one of my favorite places in manhattan. they have all of the best mags. and even though i am there twice a month to pick up my required reading, they always tell me that they've missed me. and even before they were featured in the daily a few seasons ago [should find a scan of this, they proved to be very knowledgeable], it has always been my go-to.

magazine cafe
15 west 37 street
new york, new york

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails