Thursday, November 05, 2009

on music

seventy five percent of my records and what i listen to is classical music. i am wildly inspired by it. it's beauty is timeless. everlasting. i especially favor the impressionistic movement. debussy. respighi. ravel. ralph vaughan williams. i am just enamored by it all.


with every treasure i have, i am constantly surrounding myself with beauty and happiness. naturally, the music that i listen to represents this. going to the ballet is one of the greatest joys in my life. truly. the dancing, the costumes, the glamor. the music. it is comprehensively glorious to me. i am so lucky to live in a city where the most beautiful of performances are held. and i feel fortunate simply having the ability to realize my favorite things and pursue them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails